Group study rooms: booking required
From 01.10.2018, bookings for the main library's group study rooms can be placed at the circulation desk (ground floor). The library has launched this pilot project to ensure the fair use of our group study rooms.
How do I book a group study room?
- TU Wien students can place a booking for a group study room at the circulation desk (ground floor).
- The rooms can be booked for 3.5 hours.
- You can book one room and one slot per day (the slots are: 08:00 - 11:30, 11:30 - 15:00, 15:00 - 18:30, 18:30 - 22:00).
- The keys are issued at the circulation desk on the ground floor. Your student ID card is lodged at the circulation desk.
- The key must be returned five minutes before the end of the slot, at the circulation desk.
- Group study rooms can only be booked from Monday to Friday.
This new regulation has been introduced at the request of many of our students and we hope it will be well received by our patrons.